With the Outback 4 H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket, you’re following in the tracks of riding experts who have helped REV'IT! enhance their archetypal touring design. The result is a complete, all-climate touring bundle with more customisable fit, ventilation options and protection detailing - all packed into this fourth-generation REV'IT! garment.
Fit becomes even more important when you’re traveling light. As a result, the Outback 4 H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket offers near-limitless adjustability: elbow armour that can be precisely positioned, plus pull tabs on the lower and upper arm. Cuff zippers fit gloves for every season - both under and over the outer shell. And with an adjustment drawcord at the hem and straps at the waist, the Outback 4 H2O jacket hugs the body as much as you want it to. Plus, the Flexisnap collar means it’s quick to alter the collar circumference to fit a wind collar or let the breeze in on even the hottest of rides.
SEEFLEX™ CE-Level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows comes as standard, with inserts for SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 rated protectors on both back and chest.
- High density polyester 600D shell with ripstop panels. 3D mesh inner liner
- Adjustment tabs at wrists, waist, lower and upper arms. Drawcord at waist
- SEEFLEX™ CE-Level 2 armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector
- Removable Hydratex®|Lite flexible waterproof inner liner
- Removable thermal liner
- Napolean pocket and 9 additional pockets
- Short connection zipper